Cancer Thrivers Network for Jewish Women
Established in 2008, the Cancer Thrivers Network for Jewish Women is dedicated to enriching and empowering Jewish women through activities, friendship, resources, education and humor. The Network welcomes women who have been diagnosed with any kind of cancer at any time in their lives.
Below are our upcoming Cancer Thrivers events.
Thursday, April 16th at 11:30am at O'Mara's Irish PubDue to the Covid-19 pandemic, this event has been canceled.
2555 Twelve Mile Rd., Berkley
- Monday, May 15th at 11:30am at Pickles & Rye Deli
6724 Orchard Lake Rd., West Bloomfield
- Monday, June 8th at 11:30am at The Avenue
31253 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak
- Monday, March 16th at 1pm - Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this has been canceled.
- Monday, April 20th at 1pm - Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this has been canceled.
- Monday, May 15th at 1pm
- Monday, June 15th at 1pm
- Wednesday April 22nd at 1pm - Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this will be a virtual event.
We will be discussing The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- Wednesday, June 17th at 1pm
We will be discussing This Is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
Thriving: Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Adat Shalom Synagogue
29901 Middlebelt Rd.
For more information contact Sarah Strasberger at 248.592.2267 or email@example.com
Connect with us!
Sign up to receive the latest news from the Cancer Thrivers Network