Affordable Housing Resources
Options for affordable housing are limited in our region, especially for those under 62 years of age. Jewish Family Service partners with area housing providers to assist families in finding safe and affordable housing.
We participate in housing coalition meetings and liaison with specialists to maintain the most updated information on available resources in order to maximize a family’s personal financial resources and enhance self-sufficiency.
JFS social workers assist families by:
- Identifying housing resources
- Identifying housing financial resources
- Assisting with the application process for subsidized housing
- Helping secure documentation required for government housing programs
- Acting as a liaison with housing providers
If you or someone you know needs help, contact us at 248.592.2313 or email@example.com.