Project Chessed Health and Wellness
Jewish Family Service provides our extended community with wellness offerings ranging from educational classes on living a healthy lifestyle, to opportunities for physical and social activity. We also assist individuals and families in making the most of their health care coverage in order for them to receive the best possible care.
Designed to help people be their best selves, our programs include:
- Walking groups in West Bloomfield and Oak Park
- Stress management workshops
- Wellness book club
- Cooking Matters classes
- Diabetes education and management
- Lectures on nutrition, hydration and other topics
- Coverage to Care—maximizing health care coverage
Join us for our new book club. Click here for more information.
Attend any of our free wellness events and for every three you attend, you’ll get a prize. Click here for details.
Click here to see the calendar of events for November and December.
For more information, contact us at 248.592.2313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.