Jewish Family Service has been serving Detroit’s Jewish community for close to 90 years. It is only through the generosity of our donors that we are able to continue serving thousands in need each year and we’re very grateful for the donations that make it possible.
We accept donations in many forms.
- Cash and checks can be mailed to or dropped off at 6555 W. Maple Road, West Bloomfield, MI
- Credit cards can be accepted through our online form or over the phone at 248.592.2339.
Here are some easy, ongoing donation opportunities:
- Make a monthly donation that automatically charges a specified amount to your credit card.
- Donate your car or support JFS through Amazon Smile, or Kroger Community Rewards.
- You can double your gift if your company does Corporate Matching! Ask your employer for details.
Please note: unless a particular program is indicated, your donation will go toward responding to our community’s most urgent needs.
Questions? Please contact Jenny Kabert at email@example.com or 248.592.2339.